Principal: Allen Business Enterprises, LLC
Cliff’s thirty-eight years of experience include P&L responsibilities as COO, CEO and Owner, and encompass the complete range of functional leadership in large and small organizations. He has been a ‘hired gun’, minority partner and majority owner of businesses. He has been described as a leader skilled in problem identification, establishment of priorities, and development and implementation of solutions with positive financial outcomes.
Areas of expertise:
- Transition readiness and planning: evaluation of the business and leverage points using the Balanced Scorecard framework, leadership assessment, financial performance
- Operations improvements: efficiencies, productivity and margins assessment utilizing Theory of Constraints techniques
- Problem solving: diagnosis, get well plans, long term vision and road map
- Business analysis: product and channel profitability; acquisition assessments; modeling
- Financial Assessment: working capital management: cash flow analysis, credit lines, debt review
Cliff earned his Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration degrees from Northern Illinois University.
For more information please visit www.allenbusinessenterprises.com or contact Cliff at: