Principal: Olsen Thielen & Co. Ltd. CPAs
Mike has more than forty years of experience in accounting, auditing and consulting, including managing corporate finance and accounting functions for a national service company and supervising audits for a large national accounting firm.
Areas of expertise:
- Managing audits and reviews of a wide range of commercial and professional organizations, governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations
- Advising on internal structure of management, including restructurings
- Providing business valuations for business transitions, planning, estate work and gifting
- Providing forensic accounting and litigation support services, including expert testimony
- Assisting with acquisitions, mergers, and sale of businesses and business assets
Mike is Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota and his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting/Information Systems at St. John’s University.
For more information please visit www.otcpas.com or contact Mike at: