Principal: Synergistics Consulting
Steve leverages 30+ years of strategic marketing, communications and brand stewardship experience working with both Fortune 100 companies and various start-up ventures to provide clients with transformational thinking targeted at sparking accelerated revenue growth. He has successfully grown world-class brands while in senior marketing roles for General Foods (now Kraft), M&M/Mars, The Walt Disney Company, Select Comfort, John Ryan Company and Schwan Food Company. For the past 12 years, Steve has focused on counseling clients across the health, technology, service industry, recreation and retail sectors to develop and implement optimized brand platforms, strategic business plans and integrated marketing initiatives.
Areas of expertise:
- Strategic business assessments to identify brand enhancement and new business opportunities
- Marketing communications strategy across media platforms from traditional to digital/social
- Business plan development to support capital raising (for both private and non-profit enterprises)
- Stewardship of market research initiatives to articulate new insights and emerging trends
- Identification and formation of business building strategic alliances
- New product and channel development for profitable revenue enhancement
Steve holds a B.A. degree in clinical/social psychology from the University of Rochester, and a Masters of Public and Private Management degree from the Yale School of Management. He is an active leader in the Twin Cities community serving on various Boards and committees. He is also passionate about trekking and adventure travel – his pursuits have taken him to Mt. Everest Base Camp, the summit of Kilimanjaro, southern Patagonia, the South Island of New Zealand, the high Andes of Peru and several other parts of the world.
For more information, please visit http://www.synconsult.com/ or contact Steve at: